Saturday, January 5, 2013

My First 2013 Commissioned Painting - Stacey's Bathroom Granite Countertop











Almost two months ago, Stacey Chiew went through my blog for the first time and was taken up with my work. She contacted me and asked if I could paint her bathroom granite countertop to camouflage some stains. I said I could (believe me, this is my first and with Gloss enamels!!) On Thursday 4th of January, I went to her new apartment with a couple of designs in my head. But when I got cracking on the job, I changed the design....I painted straight off the cuff with no patterns or pencil drawings (another first for me)! With prayer, I worked deligently for 3 hours and was very pleased with the outcome. Of course, my client was ecstatic and she said I made her bathroom look so cheerful! Now she is thinking of me doing her 8-panel front door!! With this being published on my Facebook, I am beginning to have a few people asking me to come to their homes and paint for them!!! 

4 comments:

  1. There is always first time for something. You are such an inspiration. With your work, you make the world a better place. Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You’re very artistic! You amazed me with this idea. No wonder Stacey got ecstatic with your work. This is absolutely a nifty fix for a granite countertop that has ugly stains. I think you can have a great future with your talent. Kudos! ->Robbie Marinero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robbie, decorative painting is really very good for so many purposes as can be seen with what I did to the sink above.

      Delete

My Guest Book

How to Locate Items

Hello Everyone,
I have categorised my items for orders and sale in 10 Volumes on slides. Please feel free to browse and if there is anything that grabs your fancy, just feel free to buzz me at +60122106706.

NOTE: Latest updates on new items painted can be seen below Slide Shows if you scroll further down. New items for sale are also added regularly on a weekly basis under the respective volumes.

"Potpourri" - Customers' Items I Painted On - VOLUME 10

"Deck The Halls"- Christmas Surprises - VOLUME 9

"Anything Goes" - Misc. Items - VOLUME 8

"Stash Your Gems" - Boxes - VOLUME 7

"Spin Me" - Lazy Susans - VOLUME 6

"Something's Cooking" - Something For the Kitchen - VOLUME 5

"Other Hang-Ups" - For the Home - VOLUME 4

"Hanging Around" - Plaques - VOLUME 3

"Kid Stuff" - Something for the Kids - VOLUME 2

"It's a guy thing" - VOLUME 1