Saturday, May 5, 2012

ROS STALLCUP HARD-TO-COME-BY BOOKS PRE-ORDER - CLOSING Tuesday 8th May 2012

Hi everyone,

My supplier in US has informed me that there are very limited stock on the Ros Stallcup books below. The books are Gran's Gallery, Gran's Flower Garden, Gran's Travels, Gran's Treasures and Gran's Painting Place. I am taking orders of these titles if anyone is interested. Each book is RM80. Pictures here are not very clear as I took them with my phone. If you need pictures of these books please try and search online.  You can sms me at 012-2106706 for further enquiries. Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Guest Book

How to Locate Items

Hello Everyone,
I have categorised my items for orders and sale in 10 Volumes on slides. Please feel free to browse and if there is anything that grabs your fancy, just feel free to buzz me at +60122106706.

NOTE: Latest updates on new items painted can be seen below Slide Shows if you scroll further down. New items for sale are also added regularly on a weekly basis under the respective volumes.

"Potpourri" - Customers' Items I Painted On - VOLUME 10

"Deck The Halls"- Christmas Surprises - VOLUME 9

"Anything Goes" - Misc. Items - VOLUME 8

"Stash Your Gems" - Boxes - VOLUME 7

"Spin Me" - Lazy Susans - VOLUME 6

"Something's Cooking" - Something For the Kitchen - VOLUME 5

"Other Hang-Ups" - For the Home - VOLUME 4

"Hanging Around" - Plaques - VOLUME 3

"Kid Stuff" - Something for the Kids - VOLUME 2

"It's a guy thing" - VOLUME 1