Monday, July 18, 2011

My painting on a quaint little Italian Town








I started off on this painting a few days ago. I took many hours each of the three days I spent painting this due to the many fine details. It was pretty difficult as I had to focus on each part as a mini project by itself to make sure it turned out well. The actual painting looks a lot better than the pictures here. I must say that I feel proud of myself for attempting this fete to the point I have decided to keep this for myself as it would not be worth the time and effort I spent, selling it. I have had a number of people ask me if I would make a packet of it as they want to purchase it....well I will think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Guest Book

How to Locate Items

Hello Everyone,
I have categorised my items for orders and sale in 10 Volumes on slides. Please feel free to browse and if there is anything that grabs your fancy, just feel free to buzz me at +60122106706.

NOTE: Latest updates on new items painted can be seen below Slide Shows if you scroll further down. New items for sale are also added regularly on a weekly basis under the respective volumes.

"Potpourri" - Customers' Items I Painted On - VOLUME 10

"Deck The Halls"- Christmas Surprises - VOLUME 9

"Anything Goes" - Misc. Items - VOLUME 8

"Stash Your Gems" - Boxes - VOLUME 7

"Spin Me" - Lazy Susans - VOLUME 6

"Something's Cooking" - Something For the Kitchen - VOLUME 5

"Other Hang-Ups" - For the Home - VOLUME 4

"Hanging Around" - Plaques - VOLUME 3

"Kid Stuff" - Something for the Kids - VOLUME 2

"It's a guy thing" - VOLUME 1