Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!!

Another year has gone by!! On the last day of 2010, I catalogued all my painting books I purchased from the day I started painting on 31st October 2008. To date I have 359 paint books and 55 painting magazines. This alone has become another hobby for me as I collect books of the great artists of the past. I have books that were printed as early as 1974!!

I look forward to painting more beautiful things. I plan to venture into portrait paintings in acrylic and painting on furniture besides painting flowers and roses!

A friend and I hope to even organize a painting convention bringing in a couple of great artists from the US and if all goes well, it may be an annual affair which will be opened to other neighbouring countries. We have similar interests and plans and we are thinking of going into business together dealing with tole painting.

Here's wishing all you painters and potential painters out there a wonderful happy painting year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Guest Book

How to Locate Items

Hello Everyone,
I have categorised my items for orders and sale in 10 Volumes on slides. Please feel free to browse and if there is anything that grabs your fancy, just feel free to buzz me at +60122106706.

NOTE: Latest updates on new items painted can be seen below Slide Shows if you scroll further down. New items for sale are also added regularly on a weekly basis under the respective volumes.

"Potpourri" - Customers' Items I Painted On - VOLUME 10

"Deck The Halls"- Christmas Surprises - VOLUME 9

"Anything Goes" - Misc. Items - VOLUME 8

"Stash Your Gems" - Boxes - VOLUME 7

"Spin Me" - Lazy Susans - VOLUME 6

"Something's Cooking" - Something For the Kitchen - VOLUME 5

"Other Hang-Ups" - For the Home - VOLUME 4

"Hanging Around" - Plaques - VOLUME 3

"Kid Stuff" - Something for the Kids - VOLUME 2

"It's a guy thing" - VOLUME 1