Monday, June 7, 2010

My New Project

Hi all, I have been asked by many friends and relatives who have visited me at home and seen pieces I have painted for customers or for sale, why I don't have anything painted and used as decor for my home. I have no reason really. And the more I thought about it, I asked myself that question too. So I decided to embark on a project for my home. I am in the process of painting Japanese Bantam Chickens amidst different species of pears on two of my kitchen crockery cupboard doors. I am not sure just how long it will take to complete this project but I hope to be done with them in a week if all goes well. I will also be posting some new books for sale in a few days time for anyone who is interested in purchasing them. See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen

    Just saw the new books but I already have them. Looking for books on lovely English country scenery or gardens...... pls let me know if you order any/ also on chicken n ducks....

    Looking forward to seeing yr bantam chickens when u have painted them

    Best wishes n rgds
    Lakshmi

    ReplyDelete

My Guest Book

How to Locate Items

Hello Everyone,
I have categorised my items for orders and sale in 10 Volumes on slides. Please feel free to browse and if there is anything that grabs your fancy, just feel free to buzz me at +60122106706.

NOTE: Latest updates on new items painted can be seen below Slide Shows if you scroll further down. New items for sale are also added regularly on a weekly basis under the respective volumes.

"Potpourri" - Customers' Items I Painted On - VOLUME 10

"Deck The Halls"- Christmas Surprises - VOLUME 9

"Anything Goes" - Misc. Items - VOLUME 8

"Stash Your Gems" - Boxes - VOLUME 7

"Spin Me" - Lazy Susans - VOLUME 6

"Something's Cooking" - Something For the Kitchen - VOLUME 5

"Other Hang-Ups" - For the Home - VOLUME 4

"Hanging Around" - Plaques - VOLUME 3

"Kid Stuff" - Something for the Kids - VOLUME 2

"It's a guy thing" - VOLUME 1