Friday, November 20, 2009

Hello Everyone

Hi everyone,

I have been very busy as of late and have not had much time to paint and I am going through withdrawals not painting!!! I hope I can get at least one painting done for the month of December although I seriously doubt it seeing that it's the Christmas month and I go crazy during this month decorating my home (by the way I have already completed decorating for Christmas!!... I am contemplating putting pics on this site on how I have decorated my home for Christmas), shopping, etc. Also having a boyfriend is almost a full time thing in my life too! Anyway just to let everyone know...I will be back soon. Until then, feel free to view my blog, leave a greeting or comment and I will get back to you. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Guest Book

How to Locate Items

Hello Everyone,
I have categorised my items for orders and sale in 10 Volumes on slides. Please feel free to browse and if there is anything that grabs your fancy, just feel free to buzz me at +60122106706.

NOTE: Latest updates on new items painted can be seen below Slide Shows if you scroll further down. New items for sale are also added regularly on a weekly basis under the respective volumes.

"Potpourri" - Customers' Items I Painted On - VOLUME 10

"Deck The Halls"- Christmas Surprises - VOLUME 9

"Anything Goes" - Misc. Items - VOLUME 8

"Stash Your Gems" - Boxes - VOLUME 7

"Spin Me" - Lazy Susans - VOLUME 6

"Something's Cooking" - Something For the Kitchen - VOLUME 5

"Other Hang-Ups" - For the Home - VOLUME 4

"Hanging Around" - Plaques - VOLUME 3

"Kid Stuff" - Something for the Kids - VOLUME 2

"It's a guy thing" - VOLUME 1